Welcome to the new CoCoMac website (background of the redevelopment).
For future developments of this site, see this perspective article.
- Provides full, scriptable open access to the data in CoCoMac. If you use CoCoMac-derived data for your research you must adhere to our citation policy.
- Powers the graphical interface to CoCoMac provided by the Scalable Brain Atlas.
- Sports an extensive search/browse wizard, which automatically constructs complex search queries and lets you further explore the database from the results page.
- Allows you to get your hands dirty, by using the custom SQL query service.
- Displays connectivity data in tabular form, through the axonal projections service.
The legacy site at CoCoMac.org
is currently offline, but we are building a Virtual Machine that will enable us to revive the legacy.
CoCoMac 2 was initiated at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, and is currently supported by the German neuroinformatics node and the Computational and Systems Neuroscience group at the Juelich research institute.